About Our Las Vegas Dessert Tour!
Whether you have a small sweet tooth or are a full on chocoholic, prepare to have the best dessert in Las Vegas on our Dessert Tour! With so many options for Vegas dessert, how are you supposed to choose? The answer is, you don’t have to! At Las Vegas Food Tours, we strive to provide you with a variety of the best dessert Vegas has to offer on one of our dessert tours. On our walking food tours, you can expect everything from chocolate delicacies, to french-style macarons, to pastries, to shortbread cookies and fine oils. Our expert guides are dedicated to providing unique and entertaining culinary experiences in Vegas, so join us on a tour and indulge your sweet side!
Here is a sample of what you can expect on the Las Vegas Dessert Tour:
- FRESH FRUIT PASTRY: Paris Baguette’s Fresh Fruit Pastry made with fila dough, custard, and fresh fruit
- CHOCOLATE 101 TASTING: Chocolate 101 Tasting from specially trained chocolatiers
- FRENCH STYLE MACARONS: Celebrity Chef Thomas Keller’s famous French Style Macarons from Bouchon Bakery
- EXOTIC HAWAIIAN GOODIE BAG: A Exotic Hawaiian Goodie Bag of hand-dipped shortbread cookies from Honolulu Cookie Company
- ST. MARK’S SQUARE’S MERCATO DELLA PESCHERIA: Chef’s sampling of housemade desserts at St. Mark’s Square’s Mercato Della Pescheria
- CASK-AGED VINEGARS, EXQUISITE OILS, WINES, & INFUSED SPIRITS: Bonus tasting of exclusive Cask-Aged Vinegars, Exquisite Oils, Wines, and Infused Spirits from Spirits & Spices.
Mercato Della Pescheria, Thomas Keller’s Bouchon Bakery, Paris Baguette, Honolulu Cookie Company, Spirits & Spices.
5 out of
5 based on
A Delicious Tour
“I recently attended the dessert tour with guide Steve. As it turned out, it was an intimate tour with just myself and my fiancé. All I can say is that if you like desserts or food in general, you should take this tour. Steve was engaging and informative, mixing in Las Vegas history with tips about the food, both at the places we stopped as well as around town. He showed genuine interest in us as people and the two hours flew by as they would if you were simply having a meal with old friends. What’s more, the staff at each stop on the tour we’re incredibly friendly, often taking the time to talk about the history of their store and the quality of their food. The walking required was light which makes this tour ideal for just about anyone. This tour is something that you won’t want to miss. Thanks again to Steve for giving us something special on our trip to Vegas.”
- Dina Ferrante