03 Dec Hope For The Holiday Party – Your Restaurant Guide To Downtown Dallas
Can you believe it’s already the end of the year? 2016 zipped by in the blink of an eye! For most people, the remaining weeks of the year will be full of last minute shopping, work and, well…’tis the season for holiday parties! Despite company holiday parties having a notorious reputation of being a bit of drag and inconvenience, there are actually several benefits.
- Boost Morale
- Express Appreciation
- Encourage Employee Bonding
- Are fun!
Let us be your Dallas food guide to several memorable, no-bummer holiday party ideas:
Dallas Food Tours
- Fuss-free and outside the box, Food Tours of America is the way to go, as they do a superb job with providing something for everyone. With several experiences to choose from, their private tours are an excellent option for holiday fun and team building! Your group will learn about Dallas’ rich culture and history while enjoying a variety of generous food portions at some of the best restaurants the city has to offer. Hold a raffle, play fun games and allow the experts to handle all the planning. The best part is, all Food Tours are guided by a well-seasoned and fun Foodie Guru who will make your holiday gathering that much more memorable! Plus, optional alcohol pairings are available to really get the party started. Availability is filling quickly! Visit our Private Tours page for more information.
Baboush Mediterranean Cuisine
- Unique and Exotic Flair in a laid-back environment while you treat your taste buds to the delicious flavors of Baboush’s Mediterranean cuisine. Baboush is fantastic for any holiday party, as its lavish and colorful ambiance set the tone for great socializing. With wonderfully flavored dishes, superb service and professional belly dancers for entertainment, Baboush is truly a Dallas gem that guarantees a successful holiday party. Place your reservation today!
Tacos & Tequila – Dallas
- South of the Border fun with TNT Tacos and Tequila Dallas! Whether you’re seeking catering needs or a venue space, TNT is anything but boring, as their recent “Ain’t no party like a TNT party!” slogan suggests. Not only does TNT offer a full-service catering department with great quality food at an excellent value, their incredible rooftop terrace provides adequate seating with heat posts, a full bar and picturesque views overlooking Downtown Dallas. For inquiries, please visit the Tacos and Tequila site!
- Fresh family-style meals with a casual atmosphere at The Rustic. The Rustic is known for F-U- N!! This is the kinda place where denim jeans and boots fit right in. Your team will definitely feel relaxed here. Named for Country Star Pat Green, ‘Pat’s Backyard’ is a charming outdoor area of The Rustic decorated with string lights, picnic table style seating and fire pits to gather around while enjoying local craft brews and cocktails. The Rustic has more than enough space to accommodate a large group. Be sure check out their calendar of events to plan accordingly.
- Budget friendly in-office gathering with sweet treats by Bisous Bisous Patisserie. If a large-scale event is not in this year’s budget, there’s no need to fret! Get creative with fun and easy DIY photo booth and prop ideas, hilarious games, sweet party tunes, a colorful dessert table spread. Be sure to incorporate a theme such as Ugly Holiday Sweaters for added fun! While sites like Pinterest are our go-to for DIY inspiration, Bisous Bisous knows how to make the holiday season sweeter with their signature Macarons and other delectable desserts including Strawberry Shortcake, Eclairs and Fruit Tarts. As with any holiday, demand is high! We recommend contacting Bisous Bisous immediately to ensure your orders are fulfilled.
Now that we’ve provided you with several options, it’s time get the ball rolling! Remember to invite the entire office. Exclude no one! Encourage attendance. Be sincere. Know your limit. Stick to a 2-drink maximum. And most importantly, have fun!