About Our Uptown & West Village Foodie Walk
The Uptown & West Village Foodie Walk begins with an insider’s view into Dallas’ trendy West Village, a walk-able urban living, dining and shopping district in the heart of affluent Uptown Dallas. It takes you off-the-beaten path with neighborhood cultural attractions best explored by foot. Among these attractions you will indulge in food tastings from some of the best restaurants in Uptown Dallas.
Specific attractions are subject to change depending upon schedule and availability. During the tour, guests typically take a ride on the free McKinney Avenue Trolley to the Klyde Warren Park in the Dallas Arts District. Many people choose to stay and explore West Village’s one of a kind shops and boutiques after the tour.
Come hungry, as Uptown Dallas food does not disappoint, and eat your way through the West Village and surrounding areas in enchanting 125 year old Uptown Dallas. Considered the most pedestrian friendly neighborhood in Dallas, Uptown is just one mile north of downtown Dallas, minutes from most hotels and convention center.
- The Uptown & West Village Foodie Walk in Dallas is held in all weather conditions and includes leisurely walking between restaurant stops.
- Dietary restrictions or food allergies can be accommodated, subject to the capability of our partner restaurants, for an additional fee of $12.50.
- For guests with dietary preferences such as gluten-free, our Uptown & West Village Foodie Walk is the most appropriate tour.
Tour guide gratuity, soft drinks, and alcohol are not included in your tour price. Food Tours of America alcohol pairings are designed to complement our restaurant tastings are offered on all of our tours! For your convenience, these extras may be added during checkout both by phone, online as well as day of tour:
- Pre-paid Tour Guide Gratuity – Optional 15%, 18%, or 20% per person
- Alcohol Pairings – $11 per drink plus tax
For more information on Dallas Private Tours Please Call Us: 1-214-272-2327